The Last Breath**


Ouça enquanto lê: 



I showed up on 16th March of 2016, at 8 pm. I came Strong and determinaded. I would not lose for anybody. I am a dark strenghth and destructive. I came to bring the end of human kind. I have no soul. I am synonime of pain. I could have arrived slowly, but, my instinct is hungry and furious. I need to damage people.
After my birth I have been causing the destruction step by step. I like making people bleed. It tastes delicious. The feeling is the best in the world. So, my victim started trying to destroy me, but I am Katherine Le Stranger. I have no marcy. Then, I felt him appear again trying avoid me.

Bob McCoy’s body was aching! He was coughing all the time and was hard to breath. The doctors started touching his body. My battle was about to begin and this time, it would be my last chance! Katherine is sick. She breaks everything around her and everyone that she wants.  I have to control her power. Her brutality is unnatural.
I started to fix her damage little by little, I am fast and Strong. I don’t know If cand handle her, but, we have to try. Perhaps I can reach that witch with no heart.
I am going to meet her, but I am not sure if I will return. When see her , I know  her by her bloody hair and her cold sight. That cold announce the death. It is time to face my fate.
-- Welcome, Zé Romanoff! I am surprised to meet you here!
-- Her dark halo always attract me! I can not believe that you have been free until now. It is time to finish this! This world must be safe from you.
The wind were more frequent, there were violent gusts and shakings that didn’t stop. The death was taking over that place. The temperature changed too much, but the cold was becoming more constant.

-- Bob must die! His time has come! Although the taste of blood, these cries, all this satisfies me as nothing else can in this world.
I realized that the battle would be hard. That beautiful face freak... no, she is treacherous, if I enchant me for her my end will be faster. I don’t give her time to act. I run toward her. It's time to face each other.

With a new quack, with a new shortness of breath, I see he approaching. His speed is of cause jealousy, but see fear in hin, your heart with pure honest, hides the fear of failure, the fear of defeat and of loss of so many lives in your hands. I don’t move, wait he to arrive more closser, when are at a certain distance, I go forward, up my hands, feel your heart, feel your fread, feel yor death!
-- You won’t be able to touch me, Zé, it’s impossible for you to reach me!
-- Do you think I'm going to give up just for that?
-- Why do you fight? Why don’t you give up? Don’t you see that am I stronger?
-- Just because you're stronger, do you think I'm going to give up? I don’t fight because I want to win, I fight because I need to win!
He attacks me, in my heart, a mistake, this is a tremendous failure, the blade he uses to reach me pass through the empty cavity that is my heart! I hold his hand and feel his strength decrease! I take out his stregth, I want to see him on his knees, I want to see him bleed!

I feel the world get dark, stand before her is claustrophobic! The need to escape is immediate! It’s as if the world around me became putrid! I feel Bob’s life slipping away.  The shakings increase, the entire place is broken. I clench my fists determined not to lose. I use all my stregth to rebuild me and when I can I grab on her neck and throw her away! Her provocations don’t stop.
-- What a gentleman you are, Zé! Is this all your strength?
-- You miserable skeletal bitch, I will...
I can’t finish. She raises her hand and I feel the air disappear. My body levitate and then she throws me in a dark hole. This isn’t a normal darkness. I try to go back, do everything to return. And when can feel, I smell of rot.
-- You can be agile, but is slow in certain respects, Zé! It’s over, don’t you feeling? I am the lady of blood that comes into the world to spread chaos. I am the pain and suferring. I'm the loss and grief. Voices screaming in the background. Echoes desperate begging for something to be done. And will be.
My fury is cutting, I will so fast that she didn’t have time to note. I swat with all my strength, she falls, laughs, levite, envisage me. Is the face of the death Is the face of the end.
I feel that I have mo more voice, it’s like if I was being diluted. It’s as if she were powerful virus. Immune to all things. Destroying all antibodies in the immune system. When looking at my right hand, I see the damage caused by her touch. It’s rotten, it’s gangrene.

I finaly finished my work. A battle that seems to have taken centuries! But I know that others will come. But every time I win I become stronger. I am immortal.

(THE END) Bob is lay in a bed. Open mouth. Can’t breathe. Nobody can resist my presence. Soon, everybody around you will die too. I am powerful. My hunger has no end.


*Esse conto foi uma produção em conjunto com os colegas da Faculdade para a disciplina de Estágio Supervisionado em Língua Inglesa 2.
**Colaboradores e coautores: Andressa Souza, Ângela Moraes, Breno Torres, Erickson Farias


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Feliz 2015 - Show do David Guetta!!

Sobre essa tua mudança

Mais uma desabafo para você